Invigorate your career
Everything we do at Inviggo is aimed at providing value to both our customers and employees. Our perks and benefits are designed to empower you to grow on a personal and professional level.CONTACT US
We are currently hiring
What we do
Hence, we organize our teams based on the methodology they practice to meet the demands of individual projects: Scrum or Kanban. We rely on technologies to build ground-breaking web and mobile solutions for a range of industries. We’re proud of our contributions to the fields of telehealth and fintech that we tackle by following the principles of domain-driven design.
What we offer
Everything we do at Inviggo is aimed at providing value to both our customers and employees.
Our perks and benefits are designed to empower you to grow on a personal and professional level.
- Our developers are free to choose the work environment that best works for them: in-office, fully remote, or hybrid
- Our work hours are flexible - arrive between 8am and 10am (and work 8h)
- Everybody gets a minimum of 22 vacation days, but we grant additional vacation days based on your time at the company (+ any raise could be accompanied by extra rest days to recharge)
- Our generous bonuses are based on your performance and personal progress
- Overtime work is optional — and paid 150%
- Year-end bonuses
Healthy learning environment
Junior developers get:
- Paid internship opportunities
- Collaborative mentorship and a chance to work side-by-side with one of our experienced developers
…and everyone else eager to learn gets:
- To participate in one of our in-house projects you might find inspiring
- Financial support to develop your unique ideas
- Annual budget for further education & certification
- Regular evaluation and career path tracking
- Access to our internal workshops for developing technical and soft skills
- Private health insurance
- Monthly budget for sports activities of your choice
- Private sessions with an in-house therapist who is at disposal at all times to help overcome both professional or personal challenges (read more about Inviggo’s investment in our employees’ mental health in an interview with our CEO)
Team-oriented work culture
- Team building activities: bi-annual weekend escapes (skiing and hiking), bi-weekly pizza day, monthly team lunch, and more!
- A monthly business hour with our CEO where you can talk transparently about any business-related matter that interests you
- BYOD — Bring Your Own Dog (Yes, we are a pet-friendly office!)
Join our team
We will review your submission and get back to you soon.
Meanwhile, you can explore our blog for fresh content,
follow our LinkedIn profile to keep track of open positions,
or check our Instagram page and take a sneak peek at our office and team.